All Cabins include:
- Air conditioning
- Fully equipped open concept kitchen
- Fridge, stove & microwave
- Dishes & silverware
- Large, flat-screen satellite TV
- Bed and bath linens, including extra blankets
- Front deck with BBQ, table & 4 chairs
- Private fire pit
- Parking for boats
- Electrified winter parking
Come and enjoy the comforts of home in one of our 8 newly constructed cabins at TOBIN LAKE, Saskatchewan.
Each cabin offers over 950 sq/ft of air conditioned living space with an oversized entry way, 1 bathroom with shower, 3 bedrooms, and an open concept kitchen and living room with TV and satellite. Various bedroom configurations are available to accommodate both families and individual groups alike.
All kitchens are equipped with a full size fridge and stove, as well as microwave, coffee maker, kettle and toaster, silverware, dishware, and all pots and pans. Hand, face and bath towels are also provided, as well as all bedding including sheets and pillows, duvets/comforters and extra blankets. There is a propane BBQ for use with each of our cabins and a private fire pit for your enjoyment.
No need to leave your boat trailered at the dock; our cabins have ample parking space for your boat and other water craft toys. In the winter months, keep your truck plugged in while you're out snowmobiling. Please note that RV trailers are not permitted.
Come and stay with us and discover what Tobin Lake has to offer.
High season rates:
2 bedrooms $280 (plus applicable taxes)
3 bedrooms $350 (plus applicable taxes)
* We require a two night minimum stay on weekends (Thursday - Saturday) and 3 night minimum stay on long weekends. VISA, M/C, American Express & Debit payment accepted.